Imagine your pupils performing in their own productions of a Disney or Broadway show!
There are a number of shows available including:
Aladdin [70 minutes]
Cinderella [30 minutes]
The Jungle Book for kids [30 minutes]
Alice in Wonderland [80 minutes]
Mulan Junior [80 minutes]
Sleeping Beauty Kids
plus Broadway Junior shows include:
Into the Woods [Fairytales gone wrong]
Honk Junior [The parable of the Ugly Duckling]
Why produce a Musical?
* They are educational and can provide many cross-curricular activities.
* They provide young people with many valuable development opportunities. A musical brings together all of the art forms [music, singing, acting, set, costumes, props, sound and lighting]
* In a musical, everyone’s contribution is important., not just the leading role!
* Everyone must work together for the show which encourages teamwork, collaboration and community
* They take positive risks and conquer fears whilst building self confidence
* Children learn the importance of listening and discipline
What do we get?
A Showkit which includes:
– a licence to perform
– a Production Manual
– a Directors Script
– Vocal Scores
– CD to learn the songs
– Students workbooks
– Parents Information
– Use of Disney Logo
For the project, we will bring:
– Musical Director [if required]
Contact Suzanne Lofthus on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Watch this space for news on productions!
Cutting Edge Theatre Productions
6 Albion Terrace
0131 652 0968
Charity number SC032252
Company number 222790
Follow on Facebook
Ways to Support Us
You can donate to the charity via:
Donate through CAFOnline
We are now able to accept secure online donations, please support Cutting Edge Theatre here.